Re: Package Review Stats for the week ending December 7, 2008

2008/12/12 Till Maas <opensource till name>:
[..]
>> Right now the report generated is for component: "Package Review" and
>> merge reviews also come under that component.
>
> It seems it was not clear, what I meant. I would like to now, how many of the
> reviews that are done affect Merge Reviews, e.g. add the end of the report
> instead of only  this line:
>
> | Total reviews: 40
>
> It would be nice to have this:
>
> Total Package Reviews: 39
> Total Merge Reviews: 1
>
> I would also appreciate a pointer to the script that generates these reports.

I will try to adjust the script to categorize the merge reviews part
of "Package Review" component as separate, probably based on summary
or other attribute of bug. The script is here:
http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewvc//status-report-scripts/?root=fedora

The one named bugzillaReport.py

Feel free to patch it up;)

--