Re: Fedora QA ? - Re: What Fedora makes sucking for me - or why I am NOT Fedora

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 05:20:59 +0100, Ralf wrote:

> BTW: IMO this raises the next questions: Why don't successful koji
> builds not automatically land in testing?

A build being successful does not imply that it is ready for release.
It could still do something wrong [in the .spec, at run-time, ...].
Automatic pushes to updates-testing would only lead to cases where
somebody forgets to withdraw a build and also forgets to enter release
notes.