Re: use fcron as default scheduler in Fedora?

On Thu, 2008-12-11 at 20:50 -0900, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> My point is...if its arbitrary and the call out is really just for any
> editor...why not just have all the same default fallbacks so all the
> proggies can share the same fallback.
>
> If the upstreams really really cared about vi being there
> specifically, there'd be a build time check.

I really don't get your point.  Do you want our maintainers to patch out
the strict fallback to vi?  That's not something we should be doing in
dist-cvs, that's something that should be discussed with the relevant
upstreams.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!