Re: Making updates-testing more useful

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 8:43 AM, Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta gmail com> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 6:55 AM, Seth Vidal <skvidal fedoraproject org> wrote:
>> In general skip-broken is probably going to need to be the default for these
> Yes, having skip-broken notify users of the problems its going to skip
> over, and not silently skip would make me feel better. There will be a

--skip-broken is borked, I used it the other day with the PackageKit
problems, and skip-broken tried to pull in a bunch of .i386 deps (I
don't have any .i386 rpms installed on my system).  It did manage to
skip the broken rpms, but it also tried to pull in a bunch of .i386
rpms as well which is obviously wrong.