Re: Updates QA/karma question

On Fri, 2008-12-12 at 09:25 -0700, Orion Poplawski wrote:

> - Does anyone actually read the comments in bodhi before allowing the
> push request to proceed?

When a 24 hour period generates over 150 changes in bodhi, I don't
really have the time to read through each and every one to ensure that
the maintainer is doing the right thing.

Besides, I thought all Fedora maintainers were geniuses and my
bureaucracy just gets in the way?

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!