Re: yum --skip-broken update by default?

On Fri, 2008-12-12 at 13:56 -0600, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

> JE> How about just within the current Fedora collection?
>
> JE>     Error: sysklogd conflicts with rsyslog
>
> I hope you realize that's intentional.  The two packages explicitly
> conflict.
>
>  - J<

Which I do believe is against the packaging guidelines.

We /cannot/ have any 2 current packages in Fedora that conflict with
eachother.  That is something I will fight tooth and nail for until the
end of time.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!