Re: Fedora Com System ? (was: Package updating problem and solutions)

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008, Michael Schwendt wrote:

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 15:14:19 -0500 (EST), Seth wrote:

My problem is we could have a international klaxon alert system which
secretly uses traffic lights to warn people of fedora changes and we would
still get some folks who wouldn't notice.

:)

What does that cost? I'd rather prefer a Fedora cycling jersey in blue. ;)

Michael,
You've been here for a long time. You know where we keep the codes to the orbital laser? On top of the filing cabinet next to the lockbox with the codes there's a spreadsheet with the costs for the international alert system.

:)
-sv