Fedora Com System ? (was: Package updating problem and solutions)

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 22:12:39 UTC 2008

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 3:08 PM, Seth Vidal <skvidal at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Dec 2008, Michael Cronenworth wrote:

I was thinking more of a human driven system.

Example:

1) The recent email to the announce list would be "sent out" to all
F10 users as a "critical alerting" instructing them accordingly.

2) Something takes down the build system, a "infrastructure alert:
would go out letting everyone know that updates will be dead for x
hours"

3) ...  i think you get the drift

--
Fedora 9 : sulphur is good for the skin