Re: Fedora QA ? - Re: What Fedora makes sucking for me - or why I am NOT Fedora

James Antill (james fedoraproject org) said:
>  And this is _better_ than the simple karma system?

Moreover, it's good to have 'works for me' comments that imply the
build works in general, and has no regressions. Those aren't necessarily
going to be tied to a particular bugzilla that the update fixes, nor
are they necessarily useful to have in the comments field of such
a bugzilla.

Bill