Re: Where do we go from here DBus problem?

On Sat, 2008-12-13 at 00:16 +0000, Ian Amess wrote:
> Shutdown and Reboot from KDE is broken, Kbluetooth4 just hangs these
> are examples.

Are you aware of a tracker bug tracking all these related issues so that
we can get the whole picture?

> I have a question, why, when it was realised how much of a problem
> this update was, it was not just regressed?

I think that's because the developers and maintainers in question did
not, and perhaps still don't, know the entire extent of the problem, and
whether or not it would be quicker to fix the broken apps vs putting the
old dbus back in place.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!