comps.xml and a new category "Electronics"

Hello there,

In search to make deployment of "electronic" EDA tools easier. Is it
possible for me to create a new category "Electronics" in comps.xml
(F-11)?

Currently, most of the FEL apps are scattered around in other
categories and making it hard for users to identify those tools.
"Astronomy" already has such a category.

Thereby, I wish that with a category "Electronics" in comps.xml, users
can easily identify the electronic specific rpms on kpackageki.

If there is a special procedure for me to follow in order to get it
done, please let me know.

Kind regards,
Chitlesh