Fedora QA ? - Re: What Fedora makes sucking for me - or why I am NOT Fedora

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sat Dec 13 14:54:18 UTC 2008

On 13.12.2008 15:33, Robert Scheck wrote:

> The reporting should be always possible, as it maybe turns later out if an
> update was broken or not. And how a about yum? If it's PackageKit-only it
> is not really an advantage, given that unexperienced users won't rate such
> updates anyway usually (at least from my point of view).

BTW, was "automatic feedback from the clients to bodhi" discussed
already somewhere in this thread? E.g. if the package maintainer could
see in bodhi "2500 users installed and ran this testin-update for at
least three days, no negative karma reported, no new bugs" then it
should be quite save to move the package.

Cu
knurd