Re: Fedora QA ? - Re: What Fedora makes sucking for me - or why I am NOT Fedora

On Sat, 13 Dec 2008, Chuck Anderson wrote:

PK already has features that yum does not--it shows metadata about
updates that yum doesn't, for example.

It does? what metadata would that be? Considering all the info PK has about packages it gets FROM yum I don't see how that's possible.

-sv