Re: Fedora Com System ? (was: Package updating problem and solutions)

Le Ven 12 décembre 2008 21:12, Arthur Pemberton a écrit :

>> How are fedora-announce, the blogs and the webpages NOT this?
>
> You don't get any of them with Fedora, that's primary difference I
> see.

Make an RSS or atom field for fedora announce+FWN and add it to the
fedora default homepage? (and get the l0n people to translate them?)

People talk about reinventing web desktops but we don't even take
advantage of existing proved techs.

--
Nicolas Mailhot