Re: Installing from Live CD is the new black?

tor 2008-12-11 klockan 13:18 -0500 skrev Chris Lumens:

> > And I cannot switch to say harddisk or netinstall either, none of that
> > works as it should.
>
> This is likely due to the changes I made in how we find the install.img.

Yeah that was it, hm, I should've looked harder for that info.

In the past I had to use say 6 .iso files to get this to work, does it
work to simply use the DVD image and extract the install.img from that
these days? That used to be impossible, to me atleast.

Linus