Broken dependencies in Fedora 10 - 2008-12-14

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 12:49:48 UTC 2008

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 17:59:42 +0530, Rahul wrote:

> >     sundaram
> >         gyachi
> >         olpc-utils
>
> Can you modify the script to drop mails to the co-maintainers as well? I
> am not active on the packages and more importantly, the changes that
> broke deps have been made by others.

It mails all co-maintainers for a very long time already.

In the summary, only the primary owner (the first one in the old
owner.list files) is listed. Recently I wanted to modify it to make that
more clear (and e.g. print the number of co-maintainers that have been
mailed -- I've been distracted with other things). Or the summary could be
changed to list only the src.rpm package names.

Btw, the wrong Obsoletes in gyachi have been discussed in private mail.
I'm unsure whether the packager has understood the problem and the fix.

olpc-utils is one of the packages that have gone directly to stable:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F10/FEDORA-2008-10123
It's broken in rawhide, too.