Re: Perseus Digital Library?

David Timms wrote:
Michael DeHaan wrote:
Kevin Kofler wrote:
Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/opensource
How would this fit into "code not content" ?
Would we be able to have a player, but no content ?

Yes, we'd have to tell people where to get the texts. And I think it is the texts that are licensed for non-commercial use.

If the system were compatibly licensed, would this be analogous to what we're doing with audio? A lot of movies or music are commercial, but the players are still kosher?

Jonathan