Robert Scheck wrote:

Why doesn't the nice bodhi perform version checks to the packages before it
accepts them, whether e.g. the upgrade path F8 -> F9 -> F10 and so on is
guaranted? Or would that be too much work somehow or to somebody? IMHO this
is something really needed. AFAIK glibc in Fedora 10 is still newer than in
Rawhide currently.

Refer

https://fedorahosted.org/bodhi/ticket/79

Rahul