On Wed, 10 Dec 2008, Stephen Warren wrote:
> If it's a bugfix, backport it.

That's possible, if upstream is straight forward on a stable branch. Ever
had an upstream putting the bugfix into a development version, because the
software got developed further and the fix was done to already rewritten
code? Backporting gets a mess and lots of work then. This is something,
which better should left to people getting paid for that, such as some Red
Hat employees... ;-)

Greetings,
  Robert