Re: Fedora GIS SIG

On Sun December 14 2008, Pavel Lisý wrote:
> Peter Lemenkov píše v Ne 14. 12. 2008 v 19:42 +0300:

> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/GIS
>
> I know this place but there is no information about members or how to
> make first contact. Can anybody add it there?

You can use this mailinglist to discuss stuff, until there is a need for a
separate mailinglist because of huge discussions. You can also add more GIS
related packages or other information to the wiki page if you want. That's why
it is a wiki. :-)

Btw. I just noticed that someone added a package there that I submitted for
review, but I just heard about this SIG for the first time.

Regards,
Till