Re: [Fedora Update] [testing] libchewing-0.3.2-0.fc8

Mamoru Tasaka wrote:
I also think that this is not just a advice but rather a criticism on public space

Mamoru

Fedora is already filled to the brim with people cuddling each other. It really must stop somewhere or else the package system will get worse and worse and worse...

If you can't take a simple e-mail review question, you shouldn't be in charge of packaging, in my humble opinion. Yes, you're giving your time and effort for free, but you're left in charge of a big responsibility to provide a safe and half-way stable environment.