Re: [Fedora Update] [testing] libchewing-0.3.2-0.fc8

On Tue December 16 2008, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-12-15 at 23:25 -0800, Jesse Keating wrote:
> > By asking on list, I'm providing the conversation in an open and public
> > way.  I'm also helping to remind others of what to do when preparing
> > their own updates.
>
> I'll also note that I've yet to receive a reply, of any kind, from any
> of the maintainers or co-maintainers of the software, nor the
> maintainer's sponsor.

Afaics you only cc'ed the maintainer (and not the co-maintainers or sponsor)
and did not add the comment to the update itself in Bodhi, which is where the
comment belongs at least to, e.g. with an additional pointer to the
mailinglist archive.

But in general I think it's good that you help you improve the information in
updates announcements. :-)

Regards,
Till