Re: orphaning all my packages

Patrice Dumas wrote:
Hello,

I am orphaning all my packages. I orphan the devel branch, but I'd
prefer
also orphan the stable branches too, so if you are interested don't
hesitate to ask. I am still willing to maintain the EPEL branches, but
here, also, if you want to take over, say so.

I am nco, ncview, glib 1 and gtk+ 1 de-facto main packager, so
somebody else should take care of those packages.

I'll take (or co-maintain if existing co-maintainer Rex wants them) glib and gtk+ as they're deps of the rest of the gnome 1 stack, some of which I look after.

Paul.