Re: leaving fedora

Patrice Dumas wrote:

I really enjoyed all this time in the Fedora project, and I learned
a lot, too. Last, I wish Fedora to be succesful, I think that Fedora is very useful for the advance of free software, and I thank the Fedora users and contributors, and RedHat support.

Thank you Patrice for all your contributions to Fedora. Hopefully you stay around still to review packages, which I found very useful while you are contributing to EPEL.

Rahul