Re: orphaning many packages

I'm taking gnash and its dependencies agg and docbook2X. It's still the only
Free (if not the only) Flash plugin which works in Konqueror and I was the
one who got the KDE 4 port built, so I was already a de-facto comaintainer
if not maintainer.

Still, any comaintainers are welcome, anybody interested should just request
it through pkgdb.

As for flasm, it's not really a dependency of gnash, is it? I think somebody
actually interested in Flash authoring should take that one.

        Kevin Kofler