Re: leaving fedora

Dmitry Butskoy wrote:
Patrice Dumas wrote:
I am leaving fedora (though not EPEL)

Sad...

My use case seems the same as yours, hence I would like to ask you what the actual Linux solution you have found for yourself instead? The switching to CentOS from (soon unsupported) F8 is a backward step for me...

See my reply to Patrice's original mail about a possible way to fix any issues for users like you, without having to leave Fedora.

Regards,

Hans