Re: orphaning all my packages

Patrice Dumas wrote:
Hello,

<snip>

I think that lesstif, perl-File-MimeInfo and fcron are strategic for
fedora.

I agree that lesstif is important. As I've co-maintained it for a while and I believe that offering the possibility to run old (FREE) motif apps is important, I will pick it up (call me crazy). But I could really use some help here, upstream lesstif is dead and it could really use some loving. So any volunteers?

Regards,

Hans

p.s.

I'm fine with taking over the F-10 and F-9 branches too.