Re: leaving fedora

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 03:36:16PM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> Thank you Patrice for all your contributions to Fedora. Hopefully you
> stay around still to review packages, which I found very useful while
> you are contributing to EPEL.

I don't think that it would be reasonable, since I don't run Fedora
anymore (though I have kept it, at least to help with bugs in my
packages in stable branches nobody wants). I already installed plague
on my debian -- it is strictly required for EPEL, and I guess that it
would be possible to install koji and bodhi clients (and I will need
them if EPEL switches to bodhi/koji), yum and mock, but it is a bit
dubious that it makes sense. I want to finish the mailutils and ltsp
doc reviews, but I don't think I'll do more.

--
Pat