Re: Package Review Stats for the week ending December 14, 2008

On Tue, 2008-12-16 at 08:56 -0500, Brian Pepple wrote:
> Top three  FAS account holders who have completed reviewing "Package
> review" components on bugzilla for the week ending December 14th, 2008
> were Parag AN(पराग), Manuel Wolfshant, and Jason Tibbitts.  Below is
> the number of completed package reviews done.

Thanks for doing these reports -- it's useful. And it reminds me that I
haven't done many reviews in the last few weeks, while my DSL line has
been crap. I'll try to catch up.

Any chance we could include the number of open review bugs in the
report? And the number of _new_ reviews opened since the previous
report?

--
dwmw2