Re: [Fedora Update] [testing] libchewing-0.3.2-0.fc8

On Tue December 16 2008, Jesse Keating wrote:

> Good points.  I didn't cc the co-maintainers as I don't have a
> quick/easy way of accessing that information.  We don't expose that in
> our pre-built aliases.

It seemed to me that mails to package-owner fedoraproject org are also sent to
at least some co-maintainers. I did not read it anywhere (is it somewhere
publicly documented?), but I once sent an e-mail to one of these addresses and
I got replies from two different maintainers.

Regards,
Till