Re: RFC: Description text in packages

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
Le mardi 16 décembre 2008 à 15:16 -0500, Bill Nottingham a écrit :
I fail to see how using the neutral quote character ", a perfectly
valid
standard unicode character, is the road to incompatible software and
piles of quirks.

And I didn't object to «"», I object to using accents instead of quote
characters.

And I didn't see anyone disagree. You do, however, seem to be advocating "fancy" quotes over ", which still sees far more usage (and which everyone knows how to type).

--
Matthew
ENOWIT: .sig file for this machine not set up yet