Re: RFC: Description text in packages

because I feel that you wasn't listen to me I'll attach a picture from gedit

the first line is "simple" with the UTF8 fancy quotes
in the second line I replaced simple with an Arabic word
notice that because quotes are marked to be neutral in direction
followed by RTL chars
they are treated as RTL chars
but because they are no longer mirrored they appear to us like
)simple(