Re: rawhide report: 20081213 changes

On Mon, 2008-12-15 at 00:19 +1100, David Timms wrote:
> Just for the giggle: any chance we can get the compose completion
> time
> echoed to the end of the report.
>
> Some statistical info would also be nice: (but not if it's
> significantly
> slows the process down ;)
>
> -number of source rpms
> -number of binary rpms
> -total size of source
> -total size of binaries
> -average source rpm size
> -average binary rpm size
>
> perhaps that is already available on one of the fp.org web sites ? (
> and/ or this report could have a link to such external info.)

I don't think this stuff is out there.  The compose scripts are in the
rel-eng git tree though.  I'm holding a FUDCon session and hack fest on
doing automated QA and such things, this could fall in there as well.
Look for changes post-fudcon (and I'm flagging this email so that I
don't forget about your ideas)

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!