License Revert: Deluge (CC-BY-SA Tango images removed)

On Fri, 2008-12-05 at 02:21 -0800, Peter Gordon wrote:
> I just committed a version bump to the devel branch for Deluge 1.0.6
> (with an F-10 sync on my TODO list for tomorrow) which includes some
> images from the Tango project in the directory
> "deluge/ui/webui/static/images/tango" of the unpacked tarball. (These
> are installed to their final destination of the same directory tree
> under %python_sitearch during the build process.) These images are under
> the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license, version 2.5.

I'm going to push an update to 1.0.7 shortly which removes these Tango
images - and causes the licensing to revert to the "GPLv2+" as it was in
versions prior to 1.0.6.

This was an upstream decision to replace the icons, as the CC-BY-SA
license in use for these was version 2 and therefore not DFSG-compatible
for their Debian/Ubuntu packaging.

In short, the License is once again simply "GPLv2+"; and please feel
free to yell at me or inquire about any issues again if they arise.

Thanks.
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42) <peter thecodergeek com>
「ゴードン・ピーター」