Re: Fedora 10 - Boot Analysis

Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> Matej Cepl wrote:
On 2008-12-16, 16:09 GMT, Peter Robinson wrote:
Nothing to say you can't re-enable it yourself. I don't have a
permanent connection to the net but evolution happily holds it in my
outbox until I go back online and can connect to a network. Fedora can
I have a nasty surprise for you -- Fedora is not Windows, so it
would is not only for people who use Evolution / Kmail
/ Thunderbird.

See above.  On a similar line of though, how about: "please install and enable
httpd, postgresql, and squid" by default because I use them...

Yes, how about it? What's the point of booting quickly - or at all, if the machine won't provide any services?

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com