Re: orphaning all my packages

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 09:58:26AM +0100, Mary Ellen Foster wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 4:33 PM, Patrice Dumas <pertusus free fr> wrote:
> > Maybe you missed the first wave of orphanage, some days ago I orphaned,
> > among others, tetex-tex4ht. Do you also want to maintain it? It is a
> > package that needs some work, upstream is quite active, and ensuring
> > that it builds from the literate sources can require some work.
>
> Yes, I'll also take that one (all branches). And in response to
> Jonathan Underwood's question: I'm happy to co-maintain all of these
> packages.

Branch realeased, thanks for taking tex4ht, I think that it is an
important package for fedora. The name should be tex-tex4ht (or could
even be tex4ht), but since the process to change the name was a rereview
it seemed to be a loss of time for me. But since this package is new for
you, maybe you'll want to do that.

--
Pat