Re: leaving fedora

Jon Ciesla wrote:
2008/12/16 Patrice Dumas <pertusus free fr>:
Hello,

I am leaving fedora (though not EPEL), and since I have been quite
vocal in the last months, I thought it would deserve some explanation.
All that follows is highly subjective, and I don't think it
should lead to much discussion, and since it is very subjective, I
won't give names or facts to prove what I say, these are my feelings.

Just cannot believe in my eyes. Worst news.

My sponsor, please stay. :(

Do we need to work out a sponsorship transfer?  Not sure what the policy
is for this sort of thing.

I think there are a lot of people in this position, e.g. many people (myself included) lost their sponsor when Elliot Lee left.

Paul.