Re: What I'm going to do: Was: RFC: Description text in packages

> I don't understand why you want to mess with it at all?  Why can't you
> show exactly what's in bodhi, or exactly what's in the rpm headers?

Because people
file bugs when
word wrapping
is not done
correctly

People also don't use the UTF8 chars in update descriptions or spec file
changelogs, and quite understandably, there's no bullet key on most
keyboards. Using a * is so 1980's.

Richard.