Re: FYI - no rawhide today (yet)

On Wed, 2008-12-17 at 13:03 -0600, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> Did this effect the Bohdi push from last night as well? A bunch of stuff
> moved out of pending but no email notifications were sent (that I received)
> nor has my normal mirror picked any update as yet, when normally it would
> have.

Only kind of.  The bodhi push fell over late last night, but it only
needs a little bit of work to finish the push, instead of another 12
hour run.  I'm just waiting for lmacken to trigger that so that it
completes, before we start the rawhide compose again.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!