Fedora 10 - Boot Analysis

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 19:59:14 UTC 2008

2008/12/17 Till Maas <opensource at till.name>:
> They may also require /usr/bin/sendmail, e.g.:

I think for the purposes of the discussion... anything which provides
that file is something Behdad is going to rage madly against "needing"
in modern personal desktop experience default install target.

Should I run a set of aggregate queries for everything that provides
/usr/bin/sendmail and produce a list of any package in the repo which
would pull in anything that provides that file? I doubt it be a much
bigger list.

-jef"why does fvwm need an mta?"spaleta