Re: Fedora 10 - Boot Analysis

Behdad Esfahbod wrote:

Note particularly reply #96 stating mail delivery is required by both
posix and the LSB.

Who cares if my desktop is not POSIX and LSB compliant?

Everyone preparing a distribution of any sort.

Screw standards, we're talking about how to get a decent desktop system that
boots fast.

Do you not know how to turn services on and off on your own machine?

--
  Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell gmail com