Re: [Fedora Update] [testing] shorewall-4.0.15-1.fc8

On Wed, 2008-12-17 at 17:58 -0800, Orcan Ogetbil wrote:
> I was wondering. Why do I get identical copies of this email for 3
> days in a row, nothing added, nothing removed, purely identical?
>
> Is it my fault?

Which mail?  The mail I sent just today, so it would be rather difficult
to get copies for 2 days past.  In fact, the original mail which I
replied to was generated today, so also rather hard to get copies of
prior to today.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!