Re: leaving fedora

Patrice Dumas wrote:
On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 08:05:55AM -0600, Jon Ciesla wrote:
Do we need to work out a sponsorship transfer?  Not sure what the policy
is for this sort of thing.

I think that there is not really a need for a policy. In my case
my sponsor is Spot, he is still here, so I'll try to transfer my few
duty as a sponsor to him. But my sponsoree are mostly independent now
(and I don't even remember all of them, what a shame ;-).

Maybe there should only be a person who may be a sponsor for the orphaned maintainers who really need a sponsor.
Or they could simply ask for help when needed [as I did a couple of times -- and I still do, to be honest] as I am pretty sure that anyone with the proper knowledge would assist.