Re: wxGTK2 -> wxGTK rename without Provides

Dan Horák wrote:
> I have checked all packages that link with the "base" wxGTK library and
> no other package is affected, they all use wxGTK-devel.

I think we should have some guideline that such versioned Provides should be
kept indefinitely and packages should use them where available. You'll have
to readd them when there will be a wxGTK 3 anyway!

For example, in KDE SIG we're telling folks to keep using qt4-devel and
kdelibs4-devel and we have no plans to drop those virtual Provides.

        Kevin Kofler