query post/postun/preun dependencies for a rpm

Hiyas,

I would like to query the post/postun/preun dependencies of an rpm.
If I run rpm --requires -q pam_mount, it is not shown which dependencies
result e.g. from a Requires(post), but I am sure that there is at least one,
e.g. one of the /bin/sh dependencies.

Regards,
Till