Re: wxGTK2 -> wxGTK rename without Provides

Le Jeu 18 décembre 2008 11:52, Kevin Kofler a écrit :

> I think we should have some guideline that such versioned Provides
> should be kept indefinitely

IMHO it is perfectly ok to clean up old cruft, or it accumulates and
the packages start to be musty.

The question is how and when.

I'd tend to reserve such spring cleanup to rawhide, in the first month
of a new cycle, to leave other packagers time to adapt.

--
Nicolas Mailhot