Re: certificate revoked?

I think, I can bring some clue int that:

1. I already had ~/.fedora.cert on another box, so I copied that.

2. I had a quick look at the packager howto, where I read, I should run
fedora-packager-setup, what I did.

3. The ~/.fedora.cert I see now is different, I assume that something
went wrong here some step (installing koji, running
fedora-packager-setup) must have downloaded a new key.

regards

christoph