Recursively listing dependencies of a package?

Hello,

Is there a tool that can list recursive dependencies (the whole dep tree) of a
package from repodata?  And even better if it can be also told to resolve
things like /bin/sh and libfoo.so.x to package names and output a list of
those package names (+ EVRA) only (not files or Provides).

What I've looked into so far:

yum deplist: is not recursive, or I don't know how to tell it to be.  Also a
bit verbose for my taste (lists all providers of deps).

repoquery -R --resolve: otherwise exactly what I'm looking for, but it's not
recursive either.  Adding --recursive to the options does not appear to make
any difference.