Re: Memory/filesystem corruption

Camilo Mesias wrote:
Hi,

http://pastebin.com/m1ff96ea5

Any use?

Unfortunately to me no, mine has corruption in it all the time. Looks like this, but runs fine (on a previous mobo the ps2 key/mouse would stop responding when the corruption happened). On the new mobo I replaced it with the corruption is always there. Though memtest ran for 18 hours with 26 passes without a fail. So I'm baffled.

http://pastebin.com/m4f4956ef

--
Nathanael d. Noblet
Gnat Solutions, Inc