Re: Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 09:56:52PM +0100, Mark wrote:
> So, lets vote:
>
> +1 from me

+1 with me as well. I find the separate window annoying as well, and
the way it lays itself just over the parent so that I have be a
eagle eyed sniper shot to close the parent without moving windows is
a PITA.

But, can we have it be configurable to have it open a new tab *or*
just open the selected folder in the current tab? I prefer the
latter.

Virtual Machine Management - http://www.ovirt.org/